Wednesday 2 October 2024

Crealies - Colorful Thank You Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colourful Thank you card using Crealies latest text dies.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out White card stock using Cardzz dies to create the card base. I ink blended the front panel using rainbow coloured Distress Oxides.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these flowers on White card stock using Crealies X-tra dies and adhered it to the ink blended front card panel by overlapping it.


Then, I die cut out 'Thank You' sentiment where I added the shadow of Black Card stock and adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.


I doodled some wavy lines using Black gel pan to add some interest and finally added some White gem stones to complete this colourful Thank you card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  

Playing along with:

5 comments:

  1. How lovely the die looks over the rainbow of colour, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts for our 800th challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card-lovely flowers over that great background! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the white die cut looks beautiful against the rainbow background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and floral die cuts. And I love the doodled border! Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors and beautiful card. So glad you joined the challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete