Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #317 - where the theme is "Water" and this is what I've created using Decotime dies which I bought almost a year back but finally now opened the seal 😊.
Over to my card...
This challenge is sponsored by our own Design Team Member, Jaydee who is generously offering this beautiful Pinkfresh Studio Berries & Blossoms Stamp, Stencils & Die as the prize for our Challenge Winner.
.jpeg)
To make this card, I took White A2 size Card base. Then I die cut out this light house using Decotime dies and I colored it using Alcohol twin markers.
After that, I marked the point from where I want to show the lights. I masked the rest of the are & ink blended it using Distress Oxides. Then, I adhered the colored lighthouse die cut panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#317 at Time Out.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

So many great seaside details on your card, Deepti. Inking the beam really brings the lighthouse to life.
ReplyDeleteSo clevver Deepti! I love your llittle scene with all its details! I do love lookinig at lighthouses! I have'nt seen a stripe one but I do colour them that way!! :) :) Hope you have a good day! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is fabulous Deepti!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you brought out these dies, Deepti. They have all the perfect elements for a water themed beachy card!
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee
Love how you've done the lighthouse rays Deepti - very clever! That lighthouse die is fabulous! Hugs, Kate!
ReplyDelete