Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #318 where we have to get inspired by the word ¨Mother Nature".
And this is what I have created using Love2Craft Cover plate die (again this is my Never before used dies from my stash). Over to my card..
Our generous Sponsor is Lawn Fawn
Prize: Coupon code of $25 Store credit
To make this card, I took A2 size White card base and layered it with rainbow colored paper.
Meanwhile, I die cut out this panel using Love2craft dies on White card stock and adhered it to the card panel using glue.
Finally, I added die cut out sentiment using Crealies dies on Black card stock and adhered it to the card panel to complete this birthday card.

.jpeg)
What a pretty card Deepti! Your vibrant colors made it pop and what a great die for the flowers!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Deepti - love the vibrant rainbow colours behind the floral die cut panel! Hugs, Kate!
ReplyDeleteThe brightly colored panel shows off the intricate floral die beautifully, Deepti.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful colours to showcase that wonderful floral die Deepti! So pretty! I hope you have a lovely week! :)
ReplyDelete