Saturday, 3 October 2026

Crealies Gatefold Celebrate Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Gatefold Celebrate card using Crealies latest September release. Over to my card..


To make this card, I took Red coloured card stock & die cut out the base using Crealies latest double Gatefold Cardzz dies. To add interest, on one side of the panel I added die cut out berry leaves.


Then, I added  Arch shaped White panel which I die cut using same shaped Crealies nesting dies, I layered it with Crealies paperzz. 

 

Meanwhile, I took Crealies Paper sheet and cut out this cute squirrel. I added this squirrel & some gifts from same sheet along with die cut out leaves and berries. 


Finally, I added this sentiment along with some clear sequins to complete this gatefold card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

No comments:

Post a Comment