Monday 11 July 2016

Butterfly Birthday Card...

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I am back with another quick post...I have already shared this card at my Instagram page  which is part of Day 2 - Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge..Enjoying this challenge alot and stretching myself to try different water color techniques...Over to my card..



I have made this card using HLS Butterfly die and Butterfly birthday wishes. Colored the images with distress inks and added the sentiment from same stamp set.


Playing along with following Challenges:








Hugs
Deepti Aggarwal


8 comments:

  1. Die-cutting has added a lot of interest to your card Deepti ! Loved the colorful butterflies on it.Good to see you playing along #30Day coloring challenge .I joined last year only 2-3 days ,hope to do more this year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Deepti. Love the bright , happy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and fun colours of all those sweet butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bflies with the cut outs - Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! LOVE those brightly coloured butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely! The gems and dimension are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had been on a holiday and look what all did I miss?! This is just stunning! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete