Tuesday 19 July 2016

Rainbow Card..

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing good...

Here is my quick post...Why quick ???.. Because kid's summer break already started from yesterday and now i have to keep them busy with some activities...no doubt we are enjoying  but i am getting less time for blogging...they have hijacked my laptop... :(..

I think enough of talking..let me finish this before they get up...

Over to my card...


For this card , i have used my water colors to create the rainbow background and then did some doodling with white marker pen and filled some part of doodling with white acrylic paint and finished it by adding my sentiment and some sequins.



Playing along with following challenges:




Becca's 30th Birthday Bash 



Seize the Birthday - Bold and Bright 



Virginia's View Challenge #22 - Summer Challenge


Thank you for stopping by!
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You doodled that on?! That looks incredible! I love all the fun colors and am SO totally happy you're helping me celebrate my birthday! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doodling is fab Deepti! LOVE the rainbow bg! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doodling ? I thought it might be some stamp ,wonderfully colorful card Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible background Deepti!! You are so talented! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see more of your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and colorful background. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete