Tuesday 19 July 2016

DT Post - Crafty Creations Challenges - Ombre..

Hello Everyone...

Hope you all are doing great!

Here, i am back with another challenge at  Crafty Creations Challenges and  the theme for this fortnight challenge is Ombre... and  we have lovely sponsor Lacy Sunshine. They have wonderful images and i choose this image for my card ...image name is Abigail Heart Wishes. she is soo soo cute...enjoyed making this card..


For this card ... I have embossed the hearts on my white card stock with sizziz embossing folder and created the ombre background using my gelatos and watercolor.I have colored this cute image with water colors. Then Heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and finished my card by adding some sequins, fake stitching with black pen and some foam hearts.

This is my second card with this image , you can find the first one here.

close up 
Hop to the challenge blog to see what rest of the DT members have created and don't forget to participate.

Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Lacy Sunshine - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Craft Your Passion -  Always Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes  

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty background and cute card! Great coloring! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so sweet! LOVE the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is the image ! I loved the ombre bg !

    ReplyDelete