Thursday 15 December 2016

CASEing Kim Heggins - Guest Designer at Time Out Challenge - Reminder Post

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

I'm thrilled to be back as GD with the Time Out Challenge team for their mid challenge reminder post. 
Don't forget that there is still time to get your entry in for the current Time out Challenge and we are CASEing Kim Higgins. I just love her CAS style..Do visit her awesome blog for some eye candy..:)

Kim's card which we are CASEing can be found at this post at Time out Challenge blog. I loved her card so much that I have made two cards..For these two cards also I continued to emulate Kim's Color scheme and the layout..Hope you like it..

Over to my Cards..


To make these .. I have stamped the images and colored it with gansai tambi watercolor.. easy peasy...:) this layout is just perfect when you need to make some quick cards.


Close up

Another one..In this card,  after coloring the stamped images , I have covered it with clear glitter brush pen. Sadly, that's not visible on this clicked image..:(.. But it really looking awesome in real..Anyways..



I have really enjoyed Guest Designing for Time Out Challenge, thanks so much to the team for having me!! Hop over to the challenge blog to get inspired from awesome DT members and join in the fun..Who Knows...You might be the next Guest Designer...Good luck!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by !!

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal



8 comments:

  1. We have been honoured ro have you as our GD, all your cards have been such a delight. These today are so colourful and fun with perfect colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the cards are super cute Deepti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are such fun and fantastic interpretations of Kim's cards Deepti! It's been a joy to have you with us at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Kim's layout is just perfect for quick cards! Love your colorful takes on this CASE challenge, wonderful to have you as GD at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fabulous Deepti -the colours totally reminded me of ice-creams too - love this take on the card. Thank you again for being our GD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your first card is so fun and pretty, and is definitely making me so very hungry. And, I really love your colored gem stones as well. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such clever and fun takes on Kim's card, Deepti ... fabulous bright colours ... and both so pretty! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, fun cards, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete