Thursday 8 December 2016

Guest Designer at TIME OUT Challenges - December 8th 2016

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

I am super duper excited to be joining in the TIME OUT Challenge Team as the Guest designer ..This is my first Guest designing post... Hooray!! I won the challenge #69 and was invited for the December challenge i.e.Challenge #72. Thank you so much Sandie for having me over ..:) Here is my badge to flaunt..he he he..;)
 

The challenge for this fortnight is CASE Challenge and we are CASEing this beautiful CAS card of Kim Higgins. I have chose the colors and the layout for my card.


Over to my card...


To make this card...I took A2 size water colored paper and stamped the images from Color my world stamp set of WPLUS9. Colored it with Gansai Tanbi Watercoler..and mounted this on white card stock...ta..  da..done..easy peasy..:)


Hope you like my card... I look forward to sharing another card, inspired by Kim's card, in a fortnight.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love.

Hugs!!!
Deepti Aggarwal

11 comments:

  1. We are so pleased and honoured to have you as our Guest Designer. And I love how you went with the colours and layout. Your water colouring is amazing. I really like these stamps and think these need to go on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, fun and fabulous, Deepti ... you captured the colourful nature of Kim's inspiration beautifully! Delighted to have you Guest Designing with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deepti. I have been admiring your work for quite some time. So wonderful to have you as GD here at TOC. I LOVE your interpretation of Kim's inspiration piece. Your coloring is awesome as usual, and I love the way you composed your card with that wonderful stamp set! Thank you too for your kind comment on my card! xx Stephanie L, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your GD Spot Deepti !! Loved your interpretation of kims card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti - so excited you are GD'ing with us this week!!! This card is so bright and gorgeous, and Gansai Tambi is perfect for keeping the vivid colour, they're so bright and fun. Great great card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and pretty card. Love all those paint tubes. Thanks so much for being our GD at Time Out this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deepti - thank you so much for being our GD this week -your cards are always so wonderful, it is great to have you sharing your inspiration! Your card is such a fabulous take on Kim's card - I love the bright colours and the water colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp set, but never got it! You did a fabulous job with it too! Love it! So glad to have you guesting with us for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so amazing and so inspiring. Just love your take on my card, so creative. So excited to be side by side you on this challenge....you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being the GD! Your take on Kim's card is wonderful--very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these stamps and the sentiment -well done and great way to be inspired by Kim's card!

    ReplyDelete