Wednesday 21 December 2016

DT Post - Crafty Creations Challenges - Any Holiday

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I know everybody will be in holiday mood...We too...Here, We are back with another challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and  the theme for this fortnight challenge is "Any Holiday"...:)..This is our last challenge for the year 2016.. I wish everyone of you a great Christmas and Happy New Year..

Here is my card:


This is my easy peasy card.. I took A2 size white card stock and then mounted it with silver glitter paper, added my image, which I colored with Gansai Tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. Then mounted this image on my card stock with double sided tape.Finished my card by adding heat embossed sentiments and some sequins...



Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members .. Don't forget to participate..

Playing along with following challenges:
A Gem of Challenges #184 - anything Christmas Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Deepti...Love all the sparkle..Really festive..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a cute festive card! Lovely details!
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs!
    Priyanka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive & cute--love the silver glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete