Friday 16 March 2018

Best Wishes with Stencilled background..


Hello Everyone,

I was at Crafty Scrappers blog to show how to use stencils effectively to make beautiful cards...I made a set of 4 " Best wishes" cards using Crafty Scrappers stencils from their new release for the month of March.

Now over to my cards... ( beware guys it's a picture heavy post)


Card 1

To make this card, I took CS - create a Flower (rose ) stencil. First, I inked the first layer of flower using Altenew Ink ( lightest shade of purple), then the second layer using Altenew's darker shade of purple and lastly, the final layer which I heat embossed using gold embossing powder.Once satisfied, I added the leaves using the same stencil with distress ink.
Finally completed it by adding die cut sentiment from Altenew and some gold nuvo drops crystals here and there.

This is the first time I've used layered stencil and really love the outcome..I hope you like it tooo..:)
Here is the close up...

Playing along with:


Card 2 


        For this card, I took CS - Abstract pattern Stencil. In this, I distress inked the background using rainbow colours of distress ink by overlapping the stencil..
Here is the close up:


 To make this card,Iused CS Fading pattern Stencil. First, I distress inked the card stock using 4 different distress inks.Then stencilled the background using darker shades.Once satisfied, adhered it white card stock.Completed it by adding silver heat embossed sentiment and silver nuvo drops crystals.

Here is the close up..
Card 4

Here is the final card...I really love this gold shimmer in this.

To make this card,I used CS white card stock ,CS Abstract patterns Stencil, Gold |Shimmer paste and CS Shimmer spray 



To start with, I chose my Shimmer sprays (Lushy Orchid, Dancing peacock, Sweet sunshine and Tasty tortilla) and randomly sprayed these on the card stock and heart dried it. Once satisfied,  stencilled the background using gold shimmer paste. Completed it by adding die cut out sentiment and some sequins.

Here is the close up

I really enjoyed making these beautiful backgrounds using Crafty Scrappers stencils 

I hope you got inspired... You can shop all these products at www.craftyscrappers.in

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!

Hugsxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely backgrounds with stencil Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciled backgrounds are all beautiful! Especially I love the ones with golden touch! The layered floral background looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You've created some beautiful and so very inspiring cards using stencils. Many techniques I have yet to explore. Thanks so much for the inspiration and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great array of stenciled beauties, so bright and cheery.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautifully done, Deepti! It's really wonderful to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Thank you and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely set of cards with wonderful backgrounds. Thank you for sharing them with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous set of cards, love all the bright vibrant colours. Thanks for playing along with Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ! What a gorgeous array of stencilled cards and so great techniques that I have to try ! Your have really done such gorgeous background with all these stencils. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love all these Deepti! Some wonderful results. I think you’re definitely mastering stencils! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, these are all such gorgeous cards. I do like the way you've showcased the stencils! Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko Challenge this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What an amazing showcase of stenciled designs. I love the rainbow colours too. Thanks for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A quartet of stunning stenciled showcases, Deepti! WOW! So delighted you shared your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete