Saturday 17 March 2018

Crafty Scrappers Challenge #21 - Festival of Colours

Hello Friends,

I am at Crafty Scrappers blog with mid month challenge reminder inspiration post.. where the theme is "Festival of Colours".. 

Here is my  inspiration card..


To make this card, 


  • I took A2 size white card stock, then stamped the splashes with ” Celebrate Holi” stamp set using distress inks in rainbow colours.
  • After that I splattered it water and also with different colours including black.
  • Once satisfied, added the stamped sentiment from same stamp set and Birthday die cut out.
  • Completed it by adding some clear sequins here & there.
Here are some more clicks..




Hop over to challenge blog for more details and to see what other DT members have created...

challenge21 festival of colors.jpg

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. I loved the rainbow colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Deepti. I love the splashes of colour. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete