Wednesday 28 March 2018

You Color my World

Hello Everyone, 

Here I'm back with another rainbow card... ( If you have seen my Instagram  feed then you might be aware that I love critters and I'm obsessed with rainbow colours...🌝.. he he he)..

I have made this rainbow card for my dearest hubby who is travelling abroad for a office work.. and  Me and my kiddos are really missing him especially now when Kids have their summer holidays already started..I think enough of blah - blah - blah....😉

Here is my card...


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and smooshed it with rainbow distress inks. I heat dried it between every layer. Meanwhile, I stamped this cute giraffe couple image from Winnie and Walter called Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs. I added little details with inktense pencil colors. Then adhered  this image with foam tape for some dimension. Added the sentiment from the stamp set along with my handwritten sentiment. Finished it by adding some heart embellishment.

Here are some more shots...:)


I really love the smooshed background... Hope you liked it too..


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

W&W Rerun No. 28 | Welcome to the Family with Evelin T Designs - Inspired by this card of Heather's










March Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge)


12 comments:

  1. I love your watercolor background! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that background!The rainbow colors are so fresh and vibrant...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously vibrant and fun Deepti! Great idea with the monochrome giraffes too against your gorgeous background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super card. I adore the watercolour background. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko Challenge this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab background to your sweet giraffes.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab .... I love the rainbow background and those giraffes are just too cute! Thanks for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!
    Lovely card my sweet friend, I am in love with the background, just my type stuff, so colorful and cute. Finally I see your so happy place my sweet friend. Love it.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Deepti! I love the background you've created and the giraffes are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful splashes of vivid colour behind those cute kissing giraffes. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your card. The splashes of colour and cute giraffes are FAB. Thanks so much for sharing this delight and joining in at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love rainbow-colours! Deepti, your card fits perfectly in my "love-area"! :-) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us in the Uniko colour challenge.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete