Sunday 27 May 2018

I'm happy to see you..

Hello Friends,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend... Again, I've made this card for a client who was meeting her GF after a gap of 10 days...😉..wow..so thoughtful of him...😊...Lucky girl..he he he 

Here what I made...


I have used Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp to make this cards...First I smoooshed the background with distress inks. Then, added the die cut window and cutploartions scenery dies which I loosely water coloured it. Meantime, water colored my focal image with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it and adhered it with foam tape.Added the hand written sentiment and some sequins to complete it.

I really love the outcome..Hope you liked it too...



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
2018 SPRING | SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!
Challenge #161 Photo Inspiration Lake - I got inspired with all the greenery..



15 comments:

  1. So cute ! Indeed a lovely couple both one on card and other in real !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet and adorable! Love the scene enjoying this pretty couple a sip of coffee together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Deppti. Such a darling image and so well colored and put together. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sweet image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the green outdoor scene for this little couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti this is so pretty and I love the forest scene in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww...love your coloring and the scenery you designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet images, awesome coloring, cute scene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute couple and I like the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... such a sweet card! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet the image of them sitting on the teacups and I love that soft watercolour scene. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice! I like how you created that background and the fun, framed scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete