Thursday 31 May 2018

Smile!!!!

Hello Friends,

I made this card using my first Heffy Doodle stamp... I was eyeing this stamp from the day they have launched it..Finally it is in my hand...Yay!!! It came just on time .. participating to their "Summer Loving" challenge with this.

This card reminds me of our summer days in Sheffield, UK..actually British summer is not like summers in India..It's only couple of days which make you feel like summer and those were the days we used to roam around and click lots of pics..he he he..So, this cute guy in the card is so much like me..Enjoying the British summer which doesn't last long...😃...Enough of my blah blah blah...

Here is my card..

To make this card, I took A2 size white note card, I masked the top panel with a circle and then stamped the Smile sentiment repeatedly with rainbow inks using Happy Snappy Crocs Stamp Set to create the background. Then I unmasked the circle and masked the rest of the card panel and distress inked the background .. stamped some flowers and little butterflies too.. Then I adhered the circle die cut out and  this cute guy with foam tape. Added some sequins to complete it.

Hope you like it.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also playing along with:
Sovushka Slavia - CASEING #21 - Got inspired with circle.


Uniko Challenge #47 - Photo Inspiration Optional Twist Birthday - Inspired by colors.
WWC172 - Anything Goes Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Work It Wednesday: May 2018
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes - Weeks #336-#337
Seize the Birthday  - Playing without topping


11 comments:

  1. How cute is he! Perfect bg for him too. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful rainbow colours you've used for your card, Deepti. I love the stamped words in all those colours. It creates a perfect background for your adorable Snappy Croc. Your card brings a huge smile to my face. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Anything Goes Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. What a fun card. I can see why you liked the Heffy Doodle image.... so much fun! Love the way you masked off the circle to stamp the beautiful and colourful background on your card. Great reminder to use my masks more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Wgat a wonderful Partying Dino.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little Croc stamp. You did an amazing job coloring him, too. Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge.

    ♥Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! I really love the colourful background. Heffy Doodle stamps are so much fun, aren't they? Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovly, funny card!Thank you for participating from the blog of Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting CASEing! Very good! Thank you very much for participating from Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the all over stamped BG, it makes a fun card, adorable image . thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti, your card did some magic! It brought a big smile to my face today! Love the funny crocodile! Great combination of details - all the smiles and the little camera...

    Thank you so much for joining in our Uniko photo challenge and sharing this cute card with us!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete