Saturday 12 May 2018

Stamping with water...

Hello Friends...

Here is my quick post.. I made this card for Heather's color combo challenge.. And to make this card I tried a fun technique called stamping with water.. I really enjoyed making this .. There was a time shortage otherwise I would have made card sets like Jennifer 😉.. he he he..Here is how I made it..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and die cut it using Essentials: Lana Cutaways. Then I distress inked the background with Blue and teal distress ink.. After that I stamped the flowers from In Bloom: Anna's Flora using water and after stamping immediately soaked the extra water with tissue paper to make this beautiful background.. Added the  die cut sentiment  and little hearts using In a Word: Love Coordinating Cutaways and further added hand written sentiment to complete it.

Here is the close up..



I hope you have get inspired and will try to use this fun technique of stamping with water.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with :
April Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge)


WWC169 - Charlotte's "All About Occasions" Challenge




8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Deepti! What a marvelous background and CAS card. I'm so glad you linked up to the DRU "flowers" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color combination you've come up with Deepti. I felt like I was looking through the ripples of a swimming pool on a hot sunny day. Great Mother's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with the "Any Occasions" Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week and sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! That is an awesome technique...such a soft pretty look. Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us, so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your card turned out! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun technique! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete