Tuesday 25 September 2018

Congrats... Baby Card

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I made this baby card on commission for a friend. To make this card, I've used this cute baby stamp from Jane's Doodles called "Special Delivery"


I took A2 size card stock, and distress inked the background. Then, I die cut out the clouds using MFT's stitched cloud edges dies on vellum and arranged them on the edges of the card stock. Meanwhile I stamped the image from Jane's doodles - special delivery stamp set , colored & fussy cut it. Congrats dies are from sizzix , I die cut out it and distress inked it too.  Added the pink frame die cut out ( from Craftin Desert Divas), some sequins and handwritten sentiment to complete it.

Here are some more pics...




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


CFC #208 - Use Those Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Awww your card is adorable and I love the added touch of the sequins! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love how you incorporated the image with the sentiment. How creative! Thanks so much for joining us at the CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete