Saturday 22 September 2018

Lets Party - Shaped Card...

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!

Here I'm back with another card.. This time I've made a shaped card... It's very rare when I go with shapes...😉.. But I'm really pleased with this one. .. Hope you like it too..

Here it is..my circle shaped easel card..



To make this card, I have used Create a Smile's - Cart full of treasures stamp set , colored it with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. Created a  background using  cloud pattern paper from Pattern Happy Rainbow pad (this is quite unusual of me...Normally I don't use pattern paper much in cards... But for the change I did and I'm glad ..😀) and die cut the grass using Craftin desert divas scene builder dies. Added some punch flower and butterflies to complete the scene.


For the sentiment at the base, I  stamped it using Simon Says Stamp - Big Birthday Wishes  stamp set. 

Here are some more pics...








Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


Playing along with:
Create a Smile facebook challenge where theme is Cute Critters
Create a Smile blog challenge - theme is shaped cards

Seize the Birthday - Where topping is die cuts/punches



8 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful card, love the cute image. Pattern paper background looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cute koalas always make me smile... love how you colored and fussy cut them. The little scene that you created is really sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with our "Shaped Cards" challenge here at Create a Smile. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the design and the colors you used ! Thank you so much for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, what a darling card! I really enjoy your take on this challenge and a sweet scene you created. Thank you so much for playing with us at Create A Smile Shaped Card Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for doing us at CAS challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love this, Deepti! So cute, so much detail, and the interesting fun fold - it is a gift all by itself. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cute! Thank you for joining us at the Create a Smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete