Saturday 29 September 2018

Hello...

Hello Everyone, Here I'm back with another card... This time I tried something new...something out of my comfort zone...I have made this water colored background completely inspired by this card of our talented Sandy Allnock.. It's no where close to her... but I'm happy I tried...😉...

Here it is...


This cute turtle stamp is from Create a smile stamps called cute critters and stitched rectangle dies is from STAMPlorations. I have used gansai tambi watercolors to color this under water scene.... Then to add some texture, I put glossy accent on the heart shell of this turtle...Added the inlaid hello using MFT hello dies... and completed it by adding handwritten sentiment.

Hope you like it...here is the close up..


Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your encouraging words which definitely helps me to give my best.

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Create a Smile facebook challenge where theme is Cute Critters

Time out Challenge - Challenge #119 - I have made friendship card



Addicted to stamps & more - Anything Goes


HLS September Watercolour Challenge - Playing without twist.


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. I loved it ,yes different from your style but has turned our awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enamored turtles are so cute. An amazing, magical card. Your watercolor technique is excellent.
    Thank you for joining our game at HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job on your watercolor background, Deepti. I love that little turtle swimming by to say hello. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, the watercolor background is amazing :)
    Thank you for playing along with Create s Smile challenge.
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant background, the camouflaged sentiment and the super shiny turtle shell/heart! Thank you for playing along with our "Hello" challenge at Create a Smile. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I didn't even go look at Sandy's card, because I love yours! You did a wonderful job of creating movement in your water, and I love that turtle heart! Really pretty! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is absolutely amazing Deepti! Love that you pushed out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete