Tuesday 2 October 2018

Best Wishes...

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another card... Made this card for Heather's Color Combo Challenge at Winnie & Walter. I really find it challenging to participate in color challenge..😉.. And this is quite different from my style... For the change I have used colored paper strips to make this card.. I got inspired by Heather's card itself .... Here is the color palette from Heather...



And here is my card... To make this, I took a card stock and glued colored paper strips as per the palette... and stamped the flowers using In Bloom: Anna's Flora stamp set. Once satisfied, I die cut it out using Essentials: Lana Cutaways. Adhered the same on black card stock  using foam tape to give it some dimension.


Then die cut out the heart using True Dotty Heart Cutaways and wishes word using  In a Word: Wishes Cutaway Adhered these on the card panel. Completed it by adding hand written sentiment and some sequins.

Here is the close up...


Thank you so much for taking out time and leaving some love here...

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also adding this card to ...

w&w_rerun_logo


No comments:

Post a Comment