Saturday 13 October 2018

WCMD 2018 - My Crafty Space..

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post.. I have clicked some pics of my crafty space to participate in WCMD 2018.. Before showing the pics...I want to ask you one thing.. Do you love peeping in other's craft room??..I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it.. he he he... 

Most you might be aware that I recently moved to Belgium from Bangalore, India.. In India, I used to have a crafty corner but here I craft on a study table which I share with my husband... actually not share ..I have permanently hijacked it from him..😀😀.. He sits on the dining table with his laptop...he he he..  So here is pic of that..



This study table has drawers on both the sides which is full of my crafty stuffs... Here is the pic of this multi functional trolley gifted by Anushree Vaish ( my crafty buddy cum bestie..) on my birthday which I've celebrated in September.. Sometimes you really need friends who ask you " What you need for birthday gift"...and here I am ..always ready...Thank you Anushree for this gift... This is really helping me a lot in organizing my stuff .. now there is not much clutter on the table ( when I don't create...lol)...



Thank you so much for stopping by!!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti

Playing along with:

W&W WCMD 2018 - Craftie

Joy Clair - WCMD 18 My Space

3 comments:

  1. WOW so nicely you have settled in Deepti and your crafter friend sure is awesome!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have a such a lovely place didi.. love you new place, now that I have had a tour of your crafty space I can imagine you sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...I really missed this post...loved your crafty corner and this trolley is superb,suits you and your place so well...glad you enjoying it...loads of love and best wishes always!!

    ReplyDelete