Wednesday 10 October 2018

Guest Designing for Create A Smile Stamps

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!! I'm super duper excited to be guest designing for Create a Smile's current challenge where the theme is "Its Fall"


Here is what I've created...


I have created the background fall scene using gansai tambi watercolours which is again inspired by Sandy Allnock's fall cards..🌝.. To make this card I took A2 size watercolor paper which I die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies from Stamplorations..
To start with, I first stamped these cute piggies from Create A Smile stamp set called Cute critters by masking them. After that I have created this fall scene... once satisfied, I colored these cute critters too..

Meanwhile, I have stamped the heart from same stamp set and colored it too..and then cut these two letters I & U and colored these in black... After that I applied glossy accents over the heart & alphabets to give some dimension and let it dry... 


For adding the interest, I just partially cut the hands of these cute critters using paper knife in such a way so that they can hold the heart & letters.

Once I was satisfied, I have adhered this water-colored card to the base card stock to complete it.

Here are some more pics... Hope you like it..






Hop over to challenge blog to participate and see what design team members have created to inspire.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
WWC191 - Charlotte's "All About Occasions" Challenge - Fall Valentine Card


HLS October Watercolour Challenge - Playing without twist.


Time Out Challenge #119 - Friendship card


SSS WCMD
SSS - Work -it - Wednesday
Addicted to Stamps Challenge 167 - Autumn colors
Just keep on creating - October anything goes
JkoC adv button

14 comments:

  1. What an Adorable card !! Congratulations on your Guest post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deepti this is a stunning card - love how real your leaves look, the colours you've been able to achieve are spot on for autumnand those little pigs are ador5able. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much!! Your so good with your masking (I'm terrible at it) those piggies are coloured perfectly and love the little letters and heart they hold in their 'trotters'. And I gotta say, your fall leaves are stunning, I don't know how you did it or what the technique is but its so effective as leaves. It couldn't be more perfect for your challenge and I'm always so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Deepti! What a great way to add interest, by cutting those "hands" and having the little piggies hold the I Love You. Such a good idea! Love that fall scene with the tree and those wonderful leaves. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little card, Deepti! I love the way you've made the little pigs holding their message. Great colours in your tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful...loved those leaves a lot n that piggy is too cute 😍 Congratulations on your GD post 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful rich fall colours Deepti and I love how the little piggies are holding the sentiment. Fabulous painting!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats for getting Honours at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO MUCH to love here. First off that tree! It's brilliant. Lights up like the one in my yard. And then those critters. And holding the letters! Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just too great, I love the beautiful scene you have created with all the orange and the three little pigs are so so so cute, absolutely love this card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card and beautiful fall colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete