Monday 15 October 2018

WCMD 2018 - Rainbow Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Here is my another card for WCMD 2018.. I love participating in the challenges because it helps me to go out of my comfort zone and create something new. Again this card is for Winnie & Walter's WCMD challenge.. this is conjunctive 3rd year when I'm participating in their challenge..Yay!!! 

Now lets move to my card...



To make this card, First I die cut out the tiny coordinating butterfly dies from W&W Dog-gone Cute with Evelin T Designs Cutaways on a card stock. Then using this negative stencil, I have blended the rainbow distress inks and created a beautiful butterfly background. After that I stamped all the butterflies with coordinated stamp from W&W Dog-gone Cute with Evelin T Designs using same distress ink.



After that I die cut out In a Word: Happy Cutaway and stamped the butterflies with black ink to highlight it. Then layered it with black die cut out and adhered it. Finally to complete it I've added the birthday sentiment from W&W The Big, the Bold and Party and some stamped coordinated butterflies.Hope you like it.

Thank you So much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti

Playing along with:
W&W WCMD 2018 | Stamp Images Mash Up Challenge with Jessica ( Used 2 stamp set) , Ink Blending Challenge with Lea Coordinating Die Coloring Challenge with KellyDress Up Your Die Cuts Challenge with Gayatri


8 comments:

  1. A happy card with rainbow butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so very much Deepti! The card just is so light and happy! Defining the yellow butterflies on your sentiment in black really makes it stand out! Thrilled to have this gorgeous card in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the hidden sentiment technique -one of my faves! Backing the sentiment with black was a fun idea. Love the rainbow look of the background. So detailed and pretty card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so disappointed I didn't get to participate in the W&W WCMD challenge this year, it fell right in the middle of the school holidays and I had to work and have millions of kids here for sleep overs etc, so it just didn't happen. I'm so glad you did and this rainbow design is so stunning. Love how you used the little butterfly images and still managed to make the happy die-cut stand out. Its just gorgeous and I hope you win something. And its always lovely to see you at TIME OUT too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rainbow butterfly background is so cute!!!
    Great idea to use the negative die cut as a stencil to give the butterflies rainbow colors!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those butterflies are so bright and pretty, love all the colours, makes me feel happy.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete