Wednesday 9 January 2019

It's Your Day!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm back with another card...Made this almost one layer card 😀(except the sentiment strip))..he he he.. This year I've decided to use my floral stash which I'm stocking from long but don't use it.. Let's see how far I'll go... he he.. Now over to my card...
 
Here is how I made it..
  • I took A2 size water color card stock... masked & stamped the flowers & leaves using W&W - In Bloom: Anna's Flora stamp set. 
  • Then I've masked all the floral and ink smooshed the background and water colored it too..
  • After that I have removed the floral masked and water colored those.
  • Once satisfied, added the white heat embossed sentiment from W&W -The Big, the Bold and Party stamp set.
  • Added some sequins to complete it..


Colors of this card is inspired by December Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge).. Here is the mood board..





Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
W&W - Rerun No. 37  ( Inspired by Kelly's card on rerun where she has masked the penguins and I masked all the floral here)

11 comments:

  1. Really you haven't used much of floral stamps.. me? I use only them currently !! I loved the choice of colors and it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, You've created a stunning floral card. Your background is gorgeous, the color scheme is eye-catching and your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool color combo! I absolutely love your wispy stems to those flowers. The perfect length and style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Deepti! Your background is fabulous, and really provides a perfect backdrop for you beautiful flowers. Great coloring, too. If this is a sign of your floral talents, your new year of using your flower-themed stamps is sure to be great! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a stunner, Deepti! Now I may need to get that floral set as I love the blooms you've used! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful floral cad, Deepti! I love the gorgeous background washes and matching leaves and bright happy flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love the background and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think ink smooshing is probably my most favorite technique and now I want to go play. Your card is beautiful and inspiring. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bright and fresh colors that feel so springlike! Very pretty layout and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous colour palette on your card, Deepti! So pretty and fresh looking! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS January Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is really beautiful. Excellent work with watercolors. I love colors, for a moment I moved into the middle of summer.
    Thank you for joining our Happy Watercolor Stamps game.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete