Sunday 20 January 2019

Smile...

Hello Friends,

Here I'm back with another card... Before I show you how I made it...I would like to ask something...What you think I have used to make this card....Stamp??? Stencil?? Can you guess....??


Yes, It's not a stamp..IT's AN STENCIL which I bought long back from STAMPlorations called Peony 2 and this idea was in my mind since then..finally I've executed it.. Yay!! Hope you like it..

Here is how I made it...
  • To start with, I die cut A2 size watercolor card stock using STAMPloration's crazy double stitched die.
  • Then, I arranged my stencil and colored it using Dervent Inktense water color pencils..Here is a small video to show how I did it...With lots of patience, I colored each & every part twice or thrice to get the color I wanted... definitely worth the effort...😀

  • Once I was done with coloring, I splattered it with same color and  after that I removed the stencil and outlined it with fine black color marker.
  • Added the die cut  Smile word sentiment from STAMPlorations and some sequins to complete it.



Here is the close up..



Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love...

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:







STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge  - All the products are from STAMPlorations





HLS January Watercolour Challenge - Playing without optional twist



SSS Work It Wednesday - Try Something new - This stencil I've used for the first time and tried this technique also for the first time.

The Card Concept #106 {Pink Party} - Inspired by flowers and also Marcie Sharp's card where she has used one big flower and a big sentiment.

7 comments:

  1. It has turned out Beautiful with all the colour layering !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bold and beautiful design, Deepti! GREAT use of the stencil and color! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS design, Deepti - I love your detailing with the fine-point pen! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS card! Love the use of the stencil for your floral image- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pencil colored stencil peoni flower image, Deepti. I loved your colors and CAS design. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love that you got the results with a stencil and colored pencils. That is one thing that I have not tried with my stencils yet! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete