Friday 4 January 2019

You are a Blessing!!!

Hello Friends,

Wish you all an awesome year ahead.. May 2019 brings lots of happiness in your life...

Here I'm with my first post of the year 2019 and I want to start this to thank everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.. YOU ARE A BLESSING in my life YES... YOU ARE...I love to write this blog because of your kind, encouraging & appreciating comments on my projects... Big love to you ❤️. Thank you so much for your constant support...

I've made this card for everyone who stops by, read my blog and shower their love...😍😘.. 

Here is my OLC (One Layer Card).. I did lots of masking & ink blending to make this card. I have used my new stamp set which is from Jane's Doodles called Angels ( this was a Christmas Gift to myself..😁)


Here is the close up.


Thank you so much for your love & support.

A big panda hug to you..

Love 
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

SSS Wednesday Challenge - SSS Wednesday Challenge - Something New (Stamp set is new)
Always Fun Challenge - Always Fun Challenge - #91 Something New 
(Stamp set is new)
As You Like It - As You Like It - January Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Love to Craft - January Anything Goes
SSS Work it Wednesday
Watercooler Wednesday – Feminine Anything Goes


Time Out Challenge 126  - ( I hope this cards fit for loving theme because people you love are a blessing your life)


CASology Week 325: FRESH  ( For me cue word fresh means fresh start of the year by thanking everyone, or using fresh colors which is normally yellow and blue or fresh brand new stamp ;))

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card to start the year with Deepti !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to start the year, Deepti - your little angel is adorable! Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deetpi, your card is so cute with its little angel and her tiny little toes! You did a great job on your background,,, I especially like the water spots that glow like far off stars. Your masking seems perfect... what a great start for 2019!!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! We look forward to your new year creations! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love that angel and your deeply saturated colors. You are very sweet in your sentiments, and it is always my pleasure to visit your blog. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours for your background and that little angel is so cute! Thank you for sharing at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute little angel on this lovely card, Deepti! A lovely fresh design! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Gorgeous ink blending and masking too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet and fun card! Love your sponging! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute little card. Love the angel character. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Sweet... thank you for joining in at AYLI this time. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you are a masking queen. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete