Tuesday 23 April 2019

CAS Water Colored rainbow Card

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing good..

Here I'm with CAS water colored rainbow card..It's spring here in Brussels.. and I couldn't resist myself for making some floral cards.. I made three cards.. Sharing the first one here..For this card, I've used rainbow colored tubby craft inks and floral Peony stamp set from them.


To start with, I took A2 size white card stock and stamped the inks on acrylic block ( please ignore my dirty acrylic block ;)) and created this striped background using flat brush.  


After that, I stamped the flowers from Floral Peony Stamp set as  shown.


Then, I fussy cut it partially.


Adhered this on my striped background using foam tape for some dimension.


Finally added the sentiment from Roses & more stamp set and some clear sequins to complete it.


here is the close up.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab ..... love the rainbow colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes that you created! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty way to use the watercolor rainbow panel! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that rainbow background is the cutest thing ever! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete