Tuesday 16 April 2019

Happy Birthday!!!

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing Good!!

Here I'm back with my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Party Chicken.


To make this card:
  • I printed these cute party guys on water color paper and then water colored these using my favorite Gansai Tambi water colors and fussy cut these.
  • After that I took 5 by 5 inches white note card and embossed the front panel using party banner embossing folder.
  • Created a  scene by adding die cut grass cut out from Craftin Desert divas and Happy Birthday die cut out from Dovercraft.
  • Adhered these fussy cut party chickens with foam tape to complete the party scene.
Here are some more clicks..



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with :

Virginia - Show & Share - April challenge


Seize the Birthday-Anything Goes # 163


Word Art Wednesday -Anything Goes #382 - #383
CWS #37: Birthday 


5 comments:

  1. Such a bright and colorful card, love that party banner embossing, lovely watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this darling card! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and lovely scene
    that Embossing folder is perfect for this birthday card
    cuteeee card
    Many thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month.
    Good luck with your entry.
    big hugs
    Monika (Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete