Sunday 28 April 2019

DT Post - Kinda Cute by Patricia

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing Good!!

Here I'm back with my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Mermaid in shell.


To make this card, 

I took A2 size note card, and ink blended the lower part using distress ink and once satisfied stenciled the upper part using stamplorations stencil called weathered wood.

Meanwhile, colored this cute digi with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. To add further interest added the dots with my sharpie pens..


Stamped some fishes here and there from MFT's mermaid stamp set and sentiment is from Neat & tangled - Mermazing stamp set. 

Completed it by adding some clear sequins.

Here is the close up..


I really love how this card turned out.. Hope you too like it..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:





5 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous color combo, Deepti!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEING the dot-coloring!! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable Deepti and I love the added dots on the shellfish, too cool! Thanks for sharing your awesome creation over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and coloring!! xx

    ReplyDelete