Wednesday 17 July 2019

Kinda Cute DT POst - Blessed to have you..

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute Flamingo couple digital stamp.


To make this card, I took the digi print out and colored this cute couple using alcohol markers...This is the first time I tried these markers.....though I'm not that happy with the results...but not bad for the first timer..😀 he he he..

Here is the close up..


Adhered this colored digi on the watercolored background which I created using gansai tambi watercolors. Completed it by stamping the sentiment and adding some silver sequins.


Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with :

Virginia's Show & Share - July


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make your own background
Take It Make It Challenge: July


2 comments:

  1. Love the colorful background you created for this pair! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete