Saturday 6 July 2019

Tubby Craft DT Post - Best Wishes

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm with my DT post. I have made this rainbow card using small stamp from Tubby Craft's June Release called Flourish Elements for this post.. Hope you are not bored of my rainbow cards..😉

I made this see through wreath card..


To make this card, I drew a light circle with pencil as a guideline to create the wreath and stamped the flourishes using rainbow colored tubby craft inks..and splattered it using same colors.



Once satisfied, I die cut out the circle. After that I stamped the "Best" sentiment from Buttercup stamp set on white card stock. Adhered it along with die cut sentiment.



Finally added some silver sequins to complete it.




5 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful rainbow of colors around your frame, Deepti, and the floating wishes! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, Deepti. I love your rainbow colored wreathm and the die cut sentiment is wonderfull placed. Thanks so much for playing withus at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super clever design Deepti. The floating die cuts looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and vibrant card Deepti. Love the rainbow wreath and the matching splatters. Thanks for playing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous rainbow of colors! Fabulous card!

    Thank you for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete