Saturday 6 July 2019

Tubby Craft DT Post - You are one of a kind

Bonjour!!!

Here is my  another rainbow card for my DT post using small stamp from Tubby Craft's June Release called Flourish Elements for this post..


To make this card, I stamped the flourishes using versa mark ink on white card stock and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.


Then , I ink blended it using rainbow tubby craft inks. 


Once satisfied, added the heat embossed sentiment from Plumeria Florals stamp set along with die cut out. Completed it by adding some black crystal nuvo drops.


I enjoyed making this card, I hope you get inspired.

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and festive card! I really like your Rainbow background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another gorgeous card! Love the rainbow colors and the gold embossing is beautiful! Love it! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know with these being rainbow colours I'm going to fall in love with them straight away!! These are both stunning and I don't think I've ever matched gold embossing with these colours. It totally makes sense and these cards glow with vibrancy. I'm so very happy you shared these with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful! The gold heat embossing looks super elegant and the rainbow colors just shine... Amazing card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete