Tuesday 6 August 2019

Casology - Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,

I'm so delighted to share that I am Guest Designing for CASology this week. Thank you Melissa for this wonderful opportunity. Here is the cue word for this week...



I made this one layer CAS Masculine card using the cue word...


To make this CAS card, I took A2 size white note card, stenciled one corner of the background using distress ink. I didn't have any grill stamp so I drew this image and stamped the birthday sentiment from HLS butterfly stamp set along with handwritten sentiment to complete it.. Isn't a perfect masculine card??

Here is the close up:




Hope you liked my card and will join in with your take on GRILL at the challenge (here).

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


5 comments:

  1. Cool ! Congratulations on GD post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooW!!! I love your card!! Perfect CAS masculine card. And you drew the grill: AMAZING!!! Love it!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Deepti! Congratulations on guest designing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, made even more impressive when I read that you drew the images yourself. CAS and Masculine perfection. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology. I am sure that this card will inspire many to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for being our guest designer this challenge! Your Card is awesome - love the stenciled brick and the little kebab next to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete