Saturday 17 August 2019

Tubby Craft DT Post

Hello Everyone,

 I'm so excited to continue my DT term with tubby craft for another season. For this post I have made two cards using single stamp set called Wishes With Magnolia with a twist.

Here is the pic...



 To make these cards, I took white card stock and created galaxy ink blended background using these Tubby craft inks - Jet black, Chinese Blue, Lavender violet, Lawn Green, Lemon yellow, Hot pink. 



Once satisfied, I splattered it white acrylic paint. Then I stamped flowers from Magnolia stamp set using versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder and fussy cut all these.



I took another white card stock, stamped some tiniest flowers from same stamp set and the arranged all the flowers with foam tape and die cut out the circle. For first card... I glued it on white card stock and  stamped the sentiment using Lucky Quote stamp and completed this card by adding some purple sequins.

Here is the second card...


For this, I used the die cut out circle. I took another A2 size white note card, drew the same size circle with light pencil to guide me for pasting the flower images from die cut. I adhered all the flowers with foam tape and stamped some tiny flowers.



 Added the heat embossed sentiment from thesame stamp set to complete it.

Here is the pic of both the cards together.



Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope I have inspired you.

Here is the list of Tubby Craft products I've used:

   lucky quote.jpg

ink Jet-Black ink Lavender-Violetink Lemon-Yellowink Lawn Green  

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment: