Saturday 31 August 2019

Kinda Cute DT Post - Thank you Teacher..

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute August release Back to school monster digital stamp. Isn't this cute?? 

I made this Teacher's day card for my Kids Teacher..Yes, In India we celebrate Teacher's Day in the month of September i.e. 5th of September.


To make this card, I took white A2 size note card and distress inked the background. Then, I stenciled it using Faber-Castell alphabet stencil with texture paste. Once it dried, I adhered water colored digi image using foam tape.

Here is the close up..




To complete it, I added hand written sentiment along with some silver sequins.





I Hope you like it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:



Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says - Work it Wednesday Challenge - Celebrating Teacher's Day

1 comment: