Saturday 7 September 2019

One Stamp 3 ways..

Hello Everyone,

Here is my DT post for Tubby Craft. For today's post, I have made 3 cards using one stamp set. Yes... One stamp 3 ways.. with a video tutorial. I hope, you will get inspire...:)

I have used Buttercup stamp set for my cards...Beware.. It's a Picture heavy post..😃

Here is Card 1


I have done ink smooshing for the background..check the video for more details..

 

Card 2


I did masking and lots of stamping for this card...here is the close up...



Card 3

This one is my favorite...Which one is yours ?? I would love to know. 


I did ink blending and some silhouette stamping to make this thank you card. here is the close up...


Check the video here... and if you like please do subscribe to my You Tube Channel... I am a new bee in making videos..Hope you like it...


Here is the pic of all the cards together...



I really enjoyed making these cards, I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

No comments:

Post a Comment