Thursday 12 September 2019

Look who has just arrived !!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute Mer-chicken with baby digital stamp. Isn't this cute?? 



To make this card, I took white A2 size white card stock and ink smooshed the background using distress ink. And adhered the same on yellow note card. Meanwhile, I colored the digi and fussy cut it.



I glued the digi image using foam tape. Stamped the sentiment and added some clear sequins to complete it.



I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun new baby card, Deepti! Love the bright yellow that's so cheerful and fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Deepti! LOVE your gorgeous smooshed background. Your yellow Mer-chickens really pop with the bright yellow. They are so darn cute! Great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete