Friday 27 September 2019

Fall is here.... Kinda Cute DT Post

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Bear with cup

Yes.... FALL is here... Wind is getting colder here in Belgium...Leaves have started changing its color...And in coming days, I can imagine the scene which I have created in my card...Have a look :)



So inspired by nature, I created this water coloured background with free hands on die cut  out rectangle panel...This cute bear was just perfect for this background having a warm coffee in this weather. And luckily, I found the perfect sentiment too from winnie and walter.

Here is the close up...


I Hope you like it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says - Work it Wednesday Challenge
Uniko Challenge #55 Anything Goes + optional twist Autumn


Cut it up Challenge 183 - Into the Woods
Word Art Wednesday Weeks #405-#407 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, that tree! Those gorgeous leaves!! And the little bear warming up with her favorite beverage! Way too cute.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Into the Woods challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How cute! An adorable autumn scene and superb colouring. Thanks for playing along in the uniko challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can almost feel that breeze sweeping away the Autumn leaves ! Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti this cute scene warmed my heart!
    Love the watercoloured look of the bear, the leaves and the sky.
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card in the Uniko Challenge #55.

    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed) - Uniko-Brand Ambassador

    ReplyDelete