Tuesday 1 October 2019

Crealies Guest Designing Post - Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to be back with my Guest Designing post for Crealies . I've again created two Christmas cards for this post using Crealies September release .. and this time the twist is that I have used only dies to make my cards... yes no stamp ..not even for sentiment.

Here is Card 1


To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut out lots of gifts using  Presents Partz Dies. Then, I distress inked these die cut outs  and assembled the same . To add further interest, I doodled these with white and silver gel pen.

Here is the close up:


Once satisfied, I adhered these presents on white note card using glue and foam tape to create some dimension. Added some gemstones on the presents to decorate these. Finally, completed my card  by adding  die cut Christmas sentiment.

Card 2  


To make this card ,I took white note card and distress inked the background using light sky blue color distress ink and kept it aside. Meanwhile, I die cut out the Christmas tree and some Christmas ornaments.Then, I distress inked these die cut outs (like my previous card). Adhered the same on note card using foam tape, did some doodling too.

Finally completed it by adding  the die cut out sentiment on silver glittery paper along with some star confetti.

I hope, I was able to inspire you with these cards. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a Wonderful day!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


3 comments:

  1. I really like your card with the presents all stacked up on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colourful cards they are so pretty! Good to see you play with our first STAMPlorations CAS Challenge of the season, hopefully you will be back soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge, I love your cards, STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete