Wednesday 2 October 2019

Love You - Winnie and Walter

Hello Everyone,

Here is my second post of the day...This card is inspired by Winnie and Walter's August/September Color Combo with Heather (Challenge). Here is the moldboard...


And here is my take on this beautiful color combination...


To make this card, I took white water colored card stock and stamped the hearts using W & W Scenery: Seeing Hearts with distress ink ( Barn Door) and for the spacial effect on hearts, instead of dabbing the ink on stamp, I rubbed it in one direction. Then I stamped it with versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


Then, water colored the background and splattered it with white acrylic paint. Once satisfied, I die cut out the sentiment using In a Word: Love Coordinating Cutaways and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Stamped the sentiment from In a Word: Love (the stamp set) and completed it by adding some white heart embellishments.

Here is the close up..


I really love how it came out. Hope you too..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

STAMPlorations October Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Going with theme- I have used three colors - Blue, red & gold along with stamps


Simon Says - Work it Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Deepti. I love how the hearts turned out. Thanks for sharing the technique too. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'love scripty die, works well with your hearts.
    Sorry, I'm a little late, went down the wrong column!
    Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete