Monday 28 October 2019

Sending warm wishes!!!

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Penguin by the fire.

I'm inspired by current weather here in Brussels, temperature is decreasing day by day and wind is getting cold. At this point of time...I can only imagine..how fun it will be to sit like these cute penguins next to fire and get some warmth...he he he.. sounds romantic...he he he.. 

Hop over to my card 😊


To make it, I took A2 size watercolor card stock and created this night background using gansai tambi water colors. Once satisfied, I splattered it with white acrylic paint . Meanwhile I colored this cute digi and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the card stock with foam tape to add some dimension.


Finally added the handwritten sentiment on black paper strip and added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is the close up...


I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Time Out Challenge #147

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene ! I loved the coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene, Deepti ... the glow around the fire is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a warm, cute scene! I like what you did with the background effect! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete