Wednesday 2 October 2019

Have a cool birthday!!

Hello Everyone...

Here I'm back.. and for the change no GD post...he he he..I got sometime to play with YNS fun stamp called Waddles-Happy Brrr-thday...

Here is my fun card..



I started with die cut out rectangle and stenciled the background to make clouds. Adhered it on blue card stock. Meanwhile  I water colored these stamped penguins and fussy cut them.



Glued these with foam tape to add some dimension. Stamped the sentiment on white strip and inked it with distress ink. Adhered it to the card panel with foam tape to complete it.

Here is the close up



It's such a fun card..I really like this stamp set..How playful these penguins looks like..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
YNS Fun Friday Challenge #123 - Just for fun
Simon Says - Work it Wednesday Challenge


1 comment:

  1. What fun! The penguins are colored up wonderfully. So glad to see you joining in the challenge and sharing such a cutie with us!

    ReplyDelete