Monday 7 October 2019

You are my favorite Superhero...

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Super Diaper Baby I have colored this cutie on World's Card making day and finally got time to covert it to a cute card.

I made this card for my Nephew who is turning 5 this month... these days he is all in to super powers... :).. I hope he will like it...

Here is my card...


To make it, I took A2 size white card stock and stenciled the background. Meanwhile I colored this cute digi and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the card stock with foam tape to add some dimension.


Finally stamped the sentiment and added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is the close up...


I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

STAMPlorations October Stencil Challenge



STAMPlorations October CAS Cards Challenge



STAMPlorations October Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Going with theme- I have used three colors - Blue, red & Yellow along with stamps


Word Art Wednesday -Weeks #405-#407 - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Work it Wednesday Challenge
World Card Making Day 2019 with Joy Clair Challenge #3
Simon Says Stamp- World Card Making Day

9 comments:

  1. Sending lots of hugs and birthday greetings to your superhero Deepti :) I'm sure he loves your beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations Stencil October Challenge and best of luck dearie.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I like how the stenciled background looks like it emanates from him. Your nephew is going to love it. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little super hero is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cute digi super hero, Deepti! Your stenciled sunrays are the perfect background. Looks like you fussy cut your super hero too. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cutie! thanks for joining in on the STAMPlorations challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, your card is cute and cool! Love the CAS design with stencil and that cute image. Thank you for playing along with STAMPlorations October Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super cute card!! Great way to use a stencil! Thanks for playing with us at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nephew will adore this card, as do I! You'll be considered Super Aunty once he receives it! Thank you for joining the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bet your nephew loved this card, I know my grandson would have.
    Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations and so for the late comment. :)

    ReplyDelete