Wednesday 11 September 2019

Christmas Cards - Guest Designer post

Hello Everyone, 

I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for Crealies again. I've created two Christmas cards for this post using Crealies September release .. Yes... this release is for full of cute stamps  and dies for Christmas...And I have started my Christmas cards stash with these two cards...yay!! And I think, its never too early for Christmas cards...

Here is Card 1


To make this card, I took white card stock and first stamped the solid images of Christmas ornaments and then lined one using the same colour. Once satisfied, I ink blended around the ornaments using same ink color. Then, I drew strings of these ornaments using black gel pen. To add further interest, I die cut out the ornaments using coordinating dies and adhered the same with foam tape at some places and added glossy accent on top of it.. 

Here is the close up:



Further decorated the strings using die cut out and some stone of same color as ornaments. Added the die cut out "Merry Christmas" to complete my card.


Card 2  


For this card, I took white note card and ink blended the background using distress ink. Then I die cut out vellum using "on the edge" dies and adhered the same on the card stock. After that I die cut the snowman and ink blended its individual parts with distress ink and arranged it on the card stock. Meanwhile, I stamped these little snowmen which I water colored and fussy cut it. 



Completed this card by adding the die cut out sentiment on silver glittery paper along with some silver sequins.

Here is the pic of both the cards together.

I hope, I was able to inspire you with these cards. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a Wonderful day!!

Hugsxx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Guest Post Deepti ! I loved both the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty ink blended Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Deepti, thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic holiday cards, Deepti! Thanks for joining ATSM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created 2 great cards, Deepti! I love your super cute little snowmen with all their sparkle! So pleased you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ornament card. Super creative.

    Diana @ Playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun & cheerful cards!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Both of cards are super fun. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete