Monday 6 December 2021

Customized - Farewell & Good Luck Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this customized Farewell card which I've made for a colleague who loves music. This is quite a big card where I folded A4 size card stock in to half for the card base.

Customized Farewell card

I created the background using Distress Oxide with the help of brayers. I've used Salvaged Patina and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide colors for this.

Handmade Farewell card

Added the personalized die cut out sentiment where I have used Sizzix, STAMPlorations and Crealies Alphabet Dies. To further add interest, I adhered these music notes at the edges of the card panel.

Farewell card for a colleague

I created a matching envelope by stenciling the musical notes from the negative part of die cutting. I really loved how this card turned out. I hop you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment