Monday 13 December 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Magical Christmas!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this Digi called 'Christmas Mermaid' . This is my second card with the same image you can find the first one here which I made almost 3 years back :).

Over to my card..


To make this card, I A2 size White Card base and partially stenciled it using Winnie & Walter Stencil with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide. Then I added die cut circle frame to add interest.


Meanwhile, I printed this digi on Water color paper, colored it with Derwent Water color pencils and fussy cut it. I adhered it on the card base using foam tape.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn and added some sequins to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:



1 comment:

  1. How CUTE is this? A little sand man!! Such a creative card design!! Thank you for taking the time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete