Thursday 23 December 2021

Maker Forte -Mini Slimline Gnome Birthday Card

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte blog with this fun Rainbow Colored Gnome Birthday card using Maker Forte 'Bubbling with Excitement' Stamp Set. It's so fun to expand your stamps.


To make this card, I took Ultra White heavy weight Cardstock of size 3.25 by 6.25 inches. Then, I ink blended it using Rainbow colored Distress Inks & Oxides.


Once done with ink blending, I stamped the bubbles from same stamp set using same rainbow colored Distress Oxide colors; To add more interest, I further stamped the bubbles using White and Silver Ink.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute tiny Gnomes using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink. I colored these images using rainbow colored alcohol Markers to match it with the ink blended background. Then I fussy cut these images. I adhered it to the card base using foam tape to give the dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Maker Forte Soda-lightful stamp set to complete this fun Birthday Card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Wish you an awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment