Friday 10 June 2022

Crealies - Beach Theme A4 Scrapbook Layout

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm stopping by to share this A4 size Scrapbook Layout using the latest Crealies release. This release is perfect for making summer theme cards, layout or Journals.

I love the products in this release so much that I couldn't stop myself creating this beautiful Beach theme layout for our recent trip to Greece.

Over to my layout.. This is a picture heavy post :)

 

I've created a step by step process video for this layout and I'm also sharing how I store these A4 layouts. Hop over to my channel to know more details or Click the link below.


Here are some more clicks..


I love these palm trees so much..


And thes Alfies dies are just perfect to write the customized words..


For layering the photos, I've used latest Reel style ATC dies.


I hope you get inspired.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

No comments:

Post a Comment