Sunday 26 June 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Congrats!! You did it!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this cute Graduation Day digi to make this congrats card.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and stamped this CONGRATS sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Graduation stamp set using Silver  ink pad. 


Meanwhile, I printed this image on White card stock , coloured it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered this image to the card panel using foam tape.


After that, I stamped the sentiment from same TCP stamp set. Finally, I added some silver star confetti to complete this Congrats card
. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment