Wednesday 29 June 2022

Crealies Silhouette Sunset Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Silhouette Sunset card using Crealies June release. Over to my card..


Here is the reel I made for this card..

To make this card, I took White card base and masked the lower half. Then I ink blended it using Distress Inks.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these Silhouettes on a Black card stock where I die cut out the sun on White card stock. I adhered these die cut out silhouettes on the ink blended background as shown. 


Then, I die cut out the 'Celebrate' sentiment on Black card stock and adhere it to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

No comments:

Post a Comment